Skip to main content
- As you take your business online, define and understand who owns the data that comes through to your business and if you will not own this data, understand what will happen if your relationship with those owning it comes to an end.
- Understand the data that comes to your business and know where and how you can use it.
- Ensure you put measures in place to protect this data and that you and customers’ online presence is secured.
- Ensure that you review your website and make it relevant.
- Make sure your website is generating leads and talking about... (More)